With having a ten month old – my weekend routine has been forced to become as fast paced as a toddler who just finished a double latte.
These are my weekend must-haves in order to make sure life moves smoothly while Blake and I are out shopping, at a restaurant, picking up groceries or just out exploring a new city.
What are some of your favorite weekend staple items?
1. Michael Kors MK5385 Silver Tone Crystal Glitz Chronograph Womens Watch – the watch that goes from the office to the hoodie seamlessly.
2. MAC Lip Pencil in “Subculture” – my ultimate favorite lip liner!
3. Petunia Pickle Bottom Earl Grey Boxy Backpack – isn’t this thing just gorgeous? Good thing its so pretty because since having a baby…it usually ends up being my purse as well.
4. Nuk Disney Mickey Mouse Learner Cup – after trying over ten different sippy cups, this is the ONLY one Blake will touch. If you can’t find them in stores…it’s because I bought them all. Sorry.
5. Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in “Native” – my every morning “i-need-to-be-out-the-door-in-five-minutes” contouring palette.
6. Express Aviator Sunglasses – everyone needs a pair of aviators.
7. Peace Love World Comfy Top – so so so comfy. I could live in their clothes 24/7.
8. Lucky Jeans “Lolita” in Skinny Boot – these jeans still hug the curves…even after having a baby.
9. Petunia Pickle Bottoms Whereabouts Wallet in “Paris Noir” – this little gem has become my wallet. I easily toss this into the diaper bag during the weekends and back into a purse for work during the week. The wristlet on it is also super convenient if you just want to run into a store and have the baby in one arm and the wristlet on the other.
10. Lora Cobra Mascara in Black – I love the brush on this!
11. BEABA Formula & Snack Container – Sorbet – How cute it this thing? I load this up with Blake’s favorite snacks, attach it to the side of the stroller and he is a happy camper!
12. Tory Burch Sandals in Thora – they perfectly match everything!
13. EOS Coconut Milk Lip Balm – not only does this leave your lips incredibly soft but the smell makes you feel like you’re on a Caribbean vacation.
14. Ritzy Sitzy Shopping Cart & High Chair Cover in Avacado Damask – this is so nice for keeping those icky germs away that you know are all over shopping carts and restaurant highchairs. Best part is – you can toss it in the washing machine and you’re good to go!