If you’re like me, you probably feel like you’re going through diapers faster than you can sing The Hot Dog Song, quicker than Doc McStuffins can fix a boo-boo and more often than Elsa let’s it go! With a four month old and a two year old we are avid diaper conesours over here!
This review was made possible by iConnect and Pampers. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.
Mia is four months old now and our diaper of choice for her is still Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive. Blake also is in Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive during the day and Pampers Baby Dry at night. With Summer in full effect…wait a minute, it’s always summer in south Florida…we have also been going through quite a few Pampers Splashers with frequent trips to the pool, the beach and the splash parks. I’ve started to introduce the potty to Blake and although he isn’t quite there yet with potty training, I do put him in Pampers Training Pants on the weekends to give him the feeling of wearing big boy underpants.
So with all this talk about diapers…let’s save some money this weekend!!! There are two ways to save on Pampers:
Coupon in the June 12, 2016 newspaper:
Pampers is offering big savings in this Sunday’s paper. Get your scissors out because there will a high value coupon offering for Pampers Diapers and Pampers Training Pants. There will be a coupon offer for $3 off two bags or one box of any Pampers Diapers or Pampers Training Pants.
- Pampers is now offering amazing money-saving opportunities for parents with little ones, so that you can get the same great diapers . Here’s how to save:
- Keep an eye out for this Sunday’s newspaper (June 12, 2016) for an insert from P&G with these Pampers coupon offerings. Use these coupons at any mass, discount or grocery stores where baby care products are sold.
- All Pampers Diapers and Pants are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs. Pampers Diapers and Pants include Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Cruisers, Pampers Baby Dry, Pampers Easy Ups, Pampers Under Jams, and Pampers Splashers.
Print at Home Coupon
Pampers is offering a high value coupon that you can print at home for $2 off 1 pack of Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants.
- Help make the potty training process easier and more affordable with this high-value coupon. Here’s how to save:
- You can clip the Pampers Easy Ups coupon at: http://www.coupons.com/brands/pampers-coupons/
- You will need to open a coupons.com account if you do not already have one
- Then you can print, shop, and save – and keep an eye out for more Pampers coupons in the future!
- Pampers Easy Ups working during the day and night, providing up to 12 hours of protection.
- Pampers Easy Ups also have a more underwear-like design for growing toddles along with super-stretchy sides to make them easy to pull up and down when using the potty.
- Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants are sold in sizes 2T-5T and can be found at mass, discount and grocery stores where baby care products are sold.
For more than 50 years, parents have trusted Pampers to care for their babies. Pampers offers a complete range of diapers, wipes and training pants designed to provide protection and comfort for every stage of baby’s development.
For more information on Pampers, visit http://www.pampers.com or the brand’s social media channels on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Pampers), Twitter (https://twitter.com/Pampers) and YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/Pampers).